Experience the joys and pleasures of brewing your own beer, or just hone your skills! Please give us a call on 01524 848537 or drop us an email to book or discuss which package will suit your requirements.
Amber £99.00 per person
Join the Brewer for a day of brewing where you will learn the terminology and assist our Brewer in:
Arrive early at the Brewery (we mash in at 07:30). Depart from the Brewery at about 17:00. If arriving by train we can collect/return you from Lancaster Station. Please bring some old clothes and your favourite pair of wellies.
Maximum group size is 4.
Blonde £200.00 per person
The above plus:
Arrive at The Sun the night before your brew day. We shall collect you at 07:15.
1) A disclaimer will have to be signed by the visitor along with agreements to abide by the companies H&S policy and work practices
2) The visitor will have to provide suitable PPE. A list will be given at the time of booking
3) Due to the nature of the business the brew day can only be confirmed 2 weeks prior to the date originally agreed. If the date is moved then they will be offered alternative dates.
4) No refund is offered unless there is a 2 week cancellation notice given
5) Visitors who do not abide by the T & C's will be asked to leave the premises for safety reasons. No refund will be given
6) Although alcohol will be consumed on the day should the consumption render the person unable to perform their role then they will not be allowed in the Brewhouse.
The second addition to the original portfolio and now the flagship outlet. With 16 ensuite bedrooms and an award winning bar right in the heart of Lancaster.
With a garden terrace, elegant restaurant and two bar, plus a working water wheel we revamped the Mill in 2009 and it now plays host to Ulverston’s regulars and visitors alike.
A huge project we first acquired in 2006 and it has been constantly changing ever since. Currently with 34 bedrooms, a bistro, cellar bar & restaurant with plans for 8 further rooms